Portfolio and projects
- WiseTech Global - Intern software developer (Jul 2015 - Dec 2015). Worked with creating metrics with SQL and fixing bugs in their flagship enterprise C#/.NET application
- Lentil As Anything - volunteer waiter and helper (Dec 2015 - May 2016) - taught me a lot about people and sharing, a place very close to my heart
- Veredictum - lead full-stack developer and blockchain engineer (Dec 2015 - Jun 2016). Responsible for product implementation.
- Cuberider - lead full-stack engineer (Jun 2016 - current). Responsible for heading product development, setting up Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure, agile development in Python, Go, ES6+React.
Products & projects.
Mind never at rest without a project :)
Autodidact, quick learner, jack of all trades:
- Django + Python - built everything at Cuberider, NBA Good Game Detector
- React.js - Metric (quantitative self app), Encountr, some other helpers, Cashflow visualiser
- Blockchain - dealing with raw Bitcoin transactions
- Meteor - built Veredictum, all prototypes (Socialfines)
- Ionic and Angular.js - Flatcook
- Node.js - multiple scrapers, heymo backend
- React Native - heymo
- Go - RPC library
- C - ffmpeg patches
- C# and .NET - worked for 6 months at an enterprise software company
- Docker/virtualization - Gigcove
- Ruby on Rails - Learning Style Manager, Gigcove
- Python - Ubuntu backup client
- Ruby - popular Gem for Jekyll internationalization
- PHP - Plurality of WordPress themes & plugins, MediaWiki plugins
- Java - P2P network simulator, TiledMapPlus library for Slick2D game engine